Friday 4 November 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to the Non-League Diaries!
This blog aims to profile as many of the Midlands's semi-pro and amateur teams as humanly possible as I visit a different club each week, Compiling a club and ground guide as I go.

I shall be interviewing fans, players and club officials for their experiences, opinions on the modern game and various other issues about life supporting one of our clubs.

Feedback and corrispondance is always welcome, If you have any suggestions on what clubs I should feature next or have any infomation I may find useful please drop me a line!

2 comments:

  1. Just come across your blog - nice to see another one involving Leicestershire clubs. I will add a link to it on my own (All Roads Lead Somewhere) and check yours out on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mate, Thanks for the comment. To tell you the truthh it was coming across your blog a while back that made me want to start this one. Theres already a link at the bottom to yours.

    ReplyDelete